We figured any Pythonesque references would be lost on the majority of you, so we’ll cut to the chase – this is Danny Davis’ Analog jacket. Read on for more…
This 10/10 lumberjacker’s jacket is chiseled for freestyling’s head woodsman Danny Davis. Not only is the Analog Alder jacket tougher and more protective in the winter environs than your average work wear but it is also rad enough to get you on the guestlist at the coolest joints in Seattle. It’s got a corduroy hood and shoulder yokes, is insulated to keep you toasty when the weather turns Baltic and has zip off sleeves for steezing out those spring sessions and rail missions. Hell, if Danny wears one it has to be pretty cool.
- 2011/2012 Analog Clothing Snowboard Product Preview
- Product Lowdown – Holden Ranger Jacket
- Product Lowdown – Nike 6.0 Bellevue Jacket
- Product Lowdown – Volcom Gigi Rüf Jacket
- Product Lowdown – Nikita Helipark Jacket