HCSC session 3 and Japanese Forum rider Takahiro Ishida decides to get dizzy. This does that what it says on the tin.
Triple backflips aren’t that common. Kevin Jones put one down in his part in TB20 last year, but other than that we’re struggling to come up with others who’ve landed them – certainly not on a park jump. Takahiro don’t care, he just takes it slowly – so slow we reckon filmer guy reckoned he’d spannered it hence missing the crucial landing shot.
- Ståle Sandbech Joins the Triple Club
- Triple Flipping – What It Takes with Mark McMorris
- Billy Morgan Lands First Ever Triple Backside Rodeo
- Mark McMorris Backside 1440 Triple Cork Video
- Jake Koia attempts a triple, too.
Article source: http://onboard.mpora.com/videos/triple-backflip.html