Put yourself in the mind of John Jackson as he charges his way down the Supernatural course. This made us hoot, and it also made us slightly dizzy.
John’s first two runs are full-on hell for leather stormers, and although he has a bit of a nightmare on the course’s upper section in his final run he still manages to stomp a back 10 double cork to win the best trick award. If you ever wondered what it would look like pulling such a trick, well, watch the third run and you’ll know. In short: confusing.
- John Jackson’s POV Pow Edit from Supernatural
- Watch John Jackson’s Full Part from Forum’s F’ It!
- John Jackson Joins Burton Snowboards
- FORUM SNOWBOARDS AND SPECIAL BLEND OUTERWEAR WELCOME JOHN JACKSON TO THE TEAM
- Red Bull Supernatural – First Video