Jeremy Jones and his Further crew freak the hell out of their cameraman on a down day in Svalbård. Priceless.
One of the trips Jeremy Jones embarked upon for his forthcoming epic, Further, was to the remote Arctic island of Svalbård. As well as having some pretty epic-looking mountains it’s also a wild place with an abundance of hazards, not least of which is getting eaten by a polar bear. On a down day, the crew prank the rookie cameraman who’d set off the bear fence accidentally already into thinking that it was dinner time and he was the main course.
Wait till he cuts himself out of his tent and bolts. Epic. But remember, don’t cry wolf.
- Jeremy Jones Travels to Svalbard in this Further Unplugged Episode
- Further Unplugged in Japan
- Further Unplugged Episode 3: Jackson Shutdown Part 1
- Further Unplugged: Jackson Shutdown Part 2
- Red Bull’s Bear Mountain Plaza
Article source: http://onboard.mpora.com/videos/unplugged-polar-bear-prank.html