What a nice edit! FBBB have done well in capturing the laid-back vibe of the annual UK Board Test in Kaunertal. Watch some shredding, van driving, bonfires, and people having a good time!
Last month we hit the road in our trusty Wicked campervan to be part of the crew that descends on the sleepy Austrian village of Kaunertal every year for the legendary annual UK Snowboard test. It was a sick week of park shredding, goggle tans and campfire ramp parties, and when it came to the DC/Whitelines/FBBB rail jam, the UK massive threw down to make it one of the best jib comps in living memory. If you weren’t there, check the evidence!
See you next year. forget it, regret it!
- New Freestyle Funpark and Board Test in Wittenburg
- Will Smith Killing Kaunertal Jibs
- NOW Bindings – Test Review
- Furlan 178cm freestyle board!?
- Dan Brisse’s 2012 Park Edit