The Hoppipolla Headwear crew got their hands on Norwegian brother Erik Botner’s footage from the Pirates, and edited together a full part for him. Check it…
We remember first seeing Botner ride when he bagged the inagural Billabong Pro Junior in Avoriaz back in 2003 or something, and he’s used that springboard to propel himself to shooting solid video parts over the years with some of Europe’s finest crews, from Isenseven to the Pirates last season. Hoppipolla honcho Petter Foshaug knows a thing or two about video editing (he was the man behind Factor Films after all) and purloined Erik’s footage from the Pirates and knocked together this banger edit. It’s got everything from park to pow to urban in it. Nice work gents.
- Erik Botner – Full Part from Nitro Movie
- Erik Botner Scoring Some Pow
- Halldor Helgason’s 2011 Hoppipolla Highlights Reel
- FActor Films – Up in the sky in full!
- Shred Time with Erik Botner and Jonah Owen
Article source: http://onboard.mpora.com/videos/erik-botner-full-part.html