This Kiwi crew use the latest installment of their webisodes to shed light on the classic New Zealand shred experience known as ‘clubfields’. Some good lines and good vibes from Nick Hyne, Stef Zeestraten, Dane Tiene and Ben Comber.
Australian Dane Tiene flies into Christchurch from Sydney. The crew then make their way to the centre of Christchurch before testing out a Kiwi classic – the nutcracker ropetow. Staying up at Mount Olympus club field the boys find some of Canterbury’s finest shreddable terrain. Ben Comber, Stef Zeestraten and Nick Hyne show Dane exactly why Mount Olympus and the Canterbury region has gained such a fine reputation.
- Diaries Downunder Kicks off 2011 Webisodes
- Diaries Downunder – Episode 1
- Snowboarding, Surfing Heli Shots – Ep. 1 of Diaries Down Under 2012
- Watch 2nd epsiode of ‘Diaries Down Under’
- Diaries Down Under – Epsiode 4