‘Beer O’Clock’ is what Xavier calls the summer months, when he can kick back and enjoy a couple coldies without worrying about gunning it down a face of doom the next day.
Filming big mountain riding means waiting for the right conditions to arrive. In this edit, the TimeLine crew check what the faces of the Ober Gabelhorn and the Lenzspitze have to offer at the end of the season in order to finish the winter with a bang before summer, also known as Beer O’Clock, kicks in.
- Xavier De Le Rue Lucas Debari Ride Chamonix’s Ice Lab
- Xavier De Le Rue Jumps Cliffs Rides Rails
- Xavier De Le Rue – ‘This Is My Winter’ Teaser
- Xavier De Le Rue Breaks Down A Heli Session
- Xavier De Le Rue’s Timeline – Season 2, Ep 1