Rome look set to slay it next season with some killer boards and bindings about ready to drop. We caught up with Scottish Rome Laird Scotty Todd to walk you through the highlights…
There’s a bunch of new tech worked into Rome’s range – The Crossrocket with all-new No Hangups technology, the Skate Core-toting Shank, the Butterknife, and the Hosoi-inspired Hammer Head. In terms of bindings, you get a look at the new MOB Boss binding, and finishing off with the women’s Runway.
- 2011/2012 ROME SNOWBOARDS PRODUCT PREVIEW
- 2012-2013 Snowboard Product Previews – O’Neill Outerwear
- 2012-2013 Product Preview – Jones Snowboards
- 2012-2013 Product Preview – YES Snowboards with JP Solberg
- 2011/2012 Bataleon Snowboards Product Preview