With the season officially done and dusted, we can now focus on bringing you some in-depth info on the 2012-13 snowboard product that’ll have you frothing for next winter to begin. First off, 686 Outerwear…
686 will celebrate 20 years in the game in the 2012-13 season so you know they’ve got some sickness in store. As well as their patented Smarty Compression pant which’ll have you riding stronger for longer, there’s the Thrash white denim pants for the dirtbags and a collaboration with Blind Skateboards that recall the heady days of 92.
- 2011/2012 HOLDEN OUTERWEAR PRODUCT PREVIEW
- 2011/2012 Forum Snowboards Product Preview
- 2011/2012 NIKE 6.0 SNOWBOARDING PRODUCT PREVIEW
- 2011/2012 RIDE SNOWBOARDS PRODUCT PREVIEW
- 2011/2012 APO Snowboards Product Preview