With the kick-off of the ever epic World Rookie Finals approaching, title sponsors Protest are giving away 100 of their Yeti fur beanies to give away to you. Get involved…
The World Rookie Tour is awesome, giving the grommets of the world a stage on which to shine, and the Protest World Rookie Finals that go down in Ischgl at the end of the season are the icing on the cake. It’s become something of a crystal ball in to snowboarding’s future of late, with the likes of Peetu Piiroinen, Gjermund Bråten and Roope Tonteri previous WRF winners, so we’re expecting it to rock once more from April 11-15 2012.
To celebrate its impending launch, Protest Boardwear have given the MPORA mothership some beanie-shaped love to spread around, so head on over and get involved.
- Protest World Rookie Finals Kick Off With A Bang
- PROTEST WORLD ROOKIE FEST 2009 KICK OFF
- Protest World Rookie Finals 2011 – Ultrapost
- Highlights from the Protest World Rookie Fest 2011
- Protest World Rookie Tour Heads for Pyrenees